Ok boys and girls… Christmas is official here!
How can I tell?
First, All Saint’s day and All Soul’s day are over.
Second, Starbucks have started their 2011 Planner promo.
See, what better gauge than that huh? Years ago, when I first learned of the Starbucks planner promo and I was still gaga over it, this was the time that I really felt Christmas-y. I remember drinking frappe and coffee cups day after day until I’ve collected all the required stickers. I would even force my friends to drink coffee with me so I can have their stickers too!
Now, their planners are not really something that I crave. But it still makes me feel that the holidays are nearer when their promo starts plus I really love their Peppermint Mocha Frappe and this is the only time I can indulge.
Without further ado, here are the details on the 2011 Starbucks planner promo:
- November 3, 2010 – Start of promo (go collect your stickers now!!!)
- January 5, 2011 – End of sticker collection
- March 6, 2011 – End of redemption of planners
- There are a total of 17 stickers to collect (9 stickers for Christmas beverages and 8 stickers for your favorite handcrafted drinks)
- Purchase of the Starbucks VIA Ready Brew 3-pack booklet can also earn customers 1 sticker
- Purchase of the Starbucks VIA Ready Brew box of 12 will earn customers 3 stickers
- Every single purchase of Starbucks merchandise worth P5,000 will also automatically earn Starbucks fans a copy of the planner
Every redemption of a Limited Edition Starbucks 2011 Planner comes with a donation to SparkHope (Starbucks’ flagship program for early childhood care and development in partnership with UNICEF).