Ok I was trigger happy with that first post about our DIY wedding cord. Apparently, I wasn’t done making up my mind just yet cause I changed our beading pattern once again. But this is the final time, I swear! Scroll through the pictures below to see what I came up with.
Here’s how the colors will come together. We have burgundy and ivory as our primary colors with a touch of the red family (red, rose, pink, etc) and mint (which we didn’t use here).
Happily, I’m done with the part holding the cross and our saints. Mine (on the right) is St. Paul and hubby’s (on the left) is St. John Bosco. The Mother Mary y-connector is the same one hubby will use for my rosary.
Bead pattern for the beads holding the cross. As compared to the ones going around us, the pattern is a lot simpler here.
As much as I wanted to have it all done and over with today, I had to stop cause I used up all the silver floral type ends (used for the cord going around our shoulders) and we have to go back and buy some more. Bad planning on my part, didn’t anticipate how much I’ll be using them. *sigh*