I was reading this article from Thought Catalog about things that some people consider as non-issues but others see it as a big deal and I realized that there are actually some items I totally agree with. In the spirit of that article, here are a few of my non-issues that some people seem to find either offensive, impolite, or off.
- I share (hard) candies and lollipops with my friends
- I used to cut/harm myself (no, I didn’t intend to die so don’t make a big deal about it)
- I drink from the same bottle/cup as my friends/relatives
- I double dip my food
- I’ll gladly use the same utensiles used by my friend/relative
- I eat the instant ramen noodles without cooking them first
- I watch movies alone (in fact I love doing that)
- I’m not offended when people ask my age
- I love going out and eating out on my own
- I read true to life, physically present, books (not those e-books in your mobile devices)
There… those are some that I can think of right now. How about you guys, what are your non-issues?